Saturday 2 February 2013

Surrender Your Heart


Surrender Your Heart, Because I did First
I Took a Leap of Faith, My Hope was Cursed
Our Path was Narrow, I Prayed for Blessings
Our Destiny was Written in the Stars

I use to Fight, For a Future with You
Visions of a Dance, A Dream with a View
Our Moment was Stolen, When You Forgot
Our World Became Heavy and You Gave Up

I Carried the Burden, Of Loving You
Despite Your Failures and Hurt, I was True
Our Future was Burning, I Still Believed
Our God Gave Me Strength as I Cleaved to a Dream

But When You Left, I Started to Forget
Pleaded with Heaven, To Forgive Our Debt
Our Souls are Marred, By the Choices We Made
I Love Too Much and You Love Too Little

I am Empty, And now I am Searching
I Find Nothing, And This Wound Keeps Hurting
I Can't Think Fondly, And I Can't Wait Much More
Do One thing for Me, Surrender Your Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment