Tuesday 29 March 2016

Supernatural

Me. Submerged in water.
Sinking deep. Pulling down.
But I am not afraid.

Relief. Refreshed and cleansed.
Feel the wet. Feel alive.
It pushes me upward.

Breathe. Floating on the waves.
No gasping. Only rest.
You. Are living water.

Walls. Cannot be broken.
My hands. Bloodied and bruised.
Dust is suffocating.

Beat. Leaving only cracks.
No strength. Only despair.
Desperate surrender.

Quake. Ground begins to shake.
Walls tumble. No more fear.
Free. No more chains on me.  

Fire. Set in my soul.
Your presence. Your power.
Taste and see Your goodness.

Sweet. Anointing fills me.
Peace and grace. Love poured out.
Changed by an encounter.

Me. No longer a slave.
Born to grace. Spirit rise.
You. Supernatural.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    May I ask you for a favor? As my blog has little traffic at present, I am trying to generate some more, because I use it to sell my company’s products. More visits will increase my blog’s “Google Images” ranking and visibility. I am asking you to visit my blog occasionally, even though it may not be of particular interest to you. Cordial thanks.

    ReplyDelete